Fast becoming a studio favorite on stage and off, production class is for the student who wants more dance time.
In this class we draw on styles of dance not often touched on in other forms performing as a class and as a large group with all other production students. Intermediate Production, for students ages 10-12, is available to students currently taking one form of dance. Senior Production, for students ages 13+, is available to students currently taking two forms of dance.
Production parents and students will be prepared to commit to additional practice time outside of their regular class schedule. Production students are required to attend all extra practices. Regular attendance is a must. Get involved, you’ll be glad you did.
|Fall/Winter:||September to May|
|Spring:||May & June|
|Summer:||July & August|
What to Wear
- Slip-on black jazz oxfords, no laces, split-sole
- Any combination of dance pants/dance shorts/tights/leotard/dance top – any colour
- May need ‘caramel’ beige tights for recital – Capezio, convertible tights
- *NO TRACK PANTS, T-SHIRTS, SWEAT SHIRTS, HOODIES PERMITED AFTER WARM-UP
- Hair must be worn up, eg. ponytail, bun / where hair is too short is must be clipped away from face